Lava Release (熔遁; 溶遁, Yōton; Viz "Corrosion Style" or "Lava Style") is an advanced nature kekkei genkai that combines fire and earth-based chakra to create lava and related substances that can serve multi-faceted purposes.
- When used by Kirigakure's Mei Terumī, it takes its most commonly known form of molten rock.
- As used by Son Gokū and its jinchūriki Rōshi fromIwagakure, it is used in the form of molten rock, though seemingly more viscous than Mei's.
- Kurotsuchi of Iwagakure's Lava Release takes the form ofquicklime, which is a corrosive substance.
- Several other Iwagakure shinobi have shown the ability to use this same variation of Lava Release.
- Dodai of Kumogakure also uses this kekkei genkai which takes the form of vulcanised rubber.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.